Sr. Managing Director, Fund Asset Management
RF Asset Management
Lead the asset management team for institutional commercial real estate equity funds sponsored by C-III Capital Partners and Island Capital Group (collectively, the “Company”), focusing primarily on strategic planning, value enhancement and overall execution of business plans for the funds’ assets from inception through disposition.
- Recruit and direct a team of investment management professionals (asset managers and analysts) to oversee a nationwide portfolio of commercial real estate.
- Collaborate with internal managers and joint-venture operating partners to conceive and execute comprehensive business plans designed to achieve investment objectives.
- Timely report and explain ongoing operating results, including tactical priorities and variances from budgeted expectations.
- Collaborate with asset managers to prepare and present to the funds’ Investment Committees recommendations for operating budgets, capital projects and financing, marketing and hold/sell decisions.
- Review quarterly “Fair Value” analyses prepared by third-party consultants.
- Organize and lead quarterly portfolio review meetings for the benefit of the funds’ Chief Investment Officers and other Company executives.
- Confer frequently with the funds’ Chief Investment Officers, senior acquisitions professionals and Company Counsel to coordinate management priorities across the portfolio.
- Interface routinely with the Company’s Senior Managing Director of Fund Administration to coordinate myriad management, financing, compliance, reporting and policy issues.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in commercial real estate, with particular emphasis on investment management, financial underwriting, commercial leasing, acquisitions, dispositions, value enhancement, strategic planning, property operations, institutional reporting and overall business plan execution.
- Proficient analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum five years’ experience in team leadership, with several direct reports contemporaneously.
- Experience with JV investment structures and oversight of operating partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.